Here are my services to start your journey

Tailored Advising - Exchange Programs

Connect with your next international experience in Australia, Canada, Ireland, Japan, Malta, New Zealand, the United States and so on.

The advising is aimed at people who have a basic notion or do not have detailed information regarding international exchange programs and need an initial guide where their personal/professional profile is reviewed and they are shown some proposals that best fit their current situation and future goals.

Visa Applications

Valid only for the following visas:

United States – Visitor Visa (B1, B2, B1/B2), Student Visa (F1, M1), Exchange Visitor (J1)

Canada – Visitor Visa, Study Permit, Working Holiday Visa

Australia – Visitor Visa, Student Visa (Subclass 500), Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)

New Zealand – Visitor Visa, Student Visa, Working Holiday Visa

Tax Return Filing

Your taxes are filed to account for the income obtained in the previous tax year and to be able to fully comply with the tax regulations of the IRS or CRA while you live in the US or Canada and even if you are already back in your home country.

Apply to: International Students & Scholars, J1 Work and Travel Participants, Au Pair & Camp Counselors, Interns & Trainees, Royalties

Immigration Counseling

Aimed at people who are looking to start a migration plan, are about to start their procedures or still have doubts regarding their processes.

This service is carried out by regulated Canadian immigration consultants, who can provide you with responsible legal advice and representation afterwards.


I help you connect with your next international experience


CoOp Program Canada

Know benefits of taking a CoOp program in Canada. One of the best countries in educational quality, choose between different professional careers They are professional or technical diplomas that have a duration from 6 months to 2 years. These programs consist of theoretical studies (academic component) and paid professional practices (CoOp component, also known as […]

Read More

Working Holiday New Zealand

The New Zealand government has Working Holiday Visa agreements with several Latin countries, which allows many young people to work for 1 year on Kiwi lands and study a language course or short training course for up to 6 months. If you want to review study options in New Zealand click here. In addition, they have […]

Read More

Ship for World Youth Japan

El SWY program, conocido también como Barco Mundial de la Juventud, es una iniciativa única de experiencia de vida patrocinada por el gobierno de Japón que busca promover el liderazgo entre jóvenes japoneses y de otros países del mundo preparándolos para trabajar y prosperar en una sociedad globalizada. El programa tiene una duración de poco […]

Read More

Au Pair USA

The Au Pair program allows participants and host families to carry out a mutually rewarding cultural exchange for up to a maximum period of 2 years. Participants will be able to continue their education while experiencing everyday life with an American family, while hosts will receive reliable and responsible child care that they will become […]

Read More

Summer Camp USA

The Camp Counselor Program allows post-secondary students, youth workers and teachers to share their culture and ideas with Americans at summer camps that take place between May 1 and June 15 throughout the country. This program is another of the international exchange spaces to which you apply under a J1 (Exchange Visitor) visa category. To […]

Read More

Trainee USA

El Trainee Program esta diseñado para permitir que profesionales extranjeros tengan una inmersión cultural y reciban entrenamiento en las prácticas comerciales estadounidenses dentro de su campo ocupacional elegido por hasta un periodo de 18 meses. Este programa mejora las habilidades y le otorga mayor experiencia a los participantes dentro de su área profesional, a través […]

Read More



Inquiries at 1-236-866-9730 or email us at [email protected]